- We're closing the UK Python News mailing list and starting a new one, which will by operated by the UK Python Association.
- We'd like you to sign up to the new one!
- You can do so here.
- You'll receive monthly emails with news about the UK Python community, including about PyCon UK.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The mailing list is operated by MailChimp.
- The UKPA will never share your contact details with anybody (apart from MailChimp).
- We're doing this for two reasons:
- GDPR (and specifically: we automatically signed up attendees to PyCon UK 2016 to this mailing list, and shouldn't have done (sorry)).
- We're slowly transferring the assets of the PyCon UK Society Ltd to the UK Python Association, and we're not quite sure of the best way to transfer a mailing list. You can read more about the UKPA here.
So, if you'd like to continue to receive monthly updates from the UK Python community, click here.